We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
On the heels of the announcement of Taylor Swift tour tickets, Queen Bey has announced a tour of her own. Beyoncé has announced her much-anticipated 2023 World Tour in support of her multiple-Grammy-nominated 2022 album, “Renaissance.” And I bet you want to know how to get Beyoncé tickets.
The tour dates and cities are now available on her official website, making it easier for fans to plan their road trips and to see their favorite artist live in action. But how can you get tickets? When will they go on sale? How can you get to the front of the line in the presale?
We’ll tell you everything we know about the upcoming Beyoncé tour tickets while we all collectively cross our fingers that things go more smoothly than the controversial T-Swift rollout.
There are four different ways to purchase Beyoncé tour tickets.
So how do you buy Beyoncé tour tickets during the presale? If you’re a fan of Beyoncé and want to attend her Renaissance World Tour in the U.S. you have to have a Ticketmaster account and sign into their Verified Fan program. There are four ways to access the presale:
1. BeyHive Verified Fan Presale
If you’re a member of the free Beyoncé fan club “BeyHive,” you’re eligible to register for the Verified Fan Presale. When you register, simply use the email address associated with your BeyHive account. (Note: The BeyHive website doesn’t appear to be up and running right now, but you can still sign up for emails/texts here.) This is the first group to get access to the presale.
2. Citi Presale powered by Verified Fan
Citi cardholders can take advantage of a special presale opportunity by registering with their Citi card number. Citi is the official credit card of the tour, so this is a great chance for cardholders to secure their tickets early. If you’re invited to the sale, you’ll receive an access code the night before the Citi presale inviting you to shop for tickets. You can then purchase the tickets with a valid Citi credit card or Citibank Debit Card. This is the second group to get access to the presale.
3. Verizon Up Presale
If you’re a Verizon wireless account holder, you can access the presale by visiting the free rewards hub, Verizon Up, by logging into your Verizon account and accessing the exclusive presale for the tour. These loyalty program members are the third group to get access to the presale.
4. Ticketmaster Verified Fan Onsale
For everyone else, you can access the presale by signing up for a Ticketmaster account through the Verified Fan program. You can register now by visiting the link. This is the final group to get access to the presale.
Note: Signing up for the presale doesn’t mean you’ll necessarily get to buy tickets. You’ll be placed into a lottery, where random fans will be given access. After the initial presale, everyone else will be placed on a waiting list. There’s no telling when general sales will happen afterward, although there’s a chance that all tickets will be accounted for with these four groups.
When you can buy tour tickets depends on which show you want to attend.
The nationwide tour has been staggered into three different groups, each with their own sales schedule. Your group is determined by the show you want to attend. Here’s the info about each of the groups and their presales:
Group A Ticket Sales
This group includes dates in Chicago, E. Rutherford (NYC), Washington, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Inglewood (LA), and Houston. Verified Fan Registration (BeyHive, Citi, Ticketmaster) is open until Thursday, Feb. 2 at 11:59 p.m. local time.
- BeyHive Verified Fan Presale: Monday, Feb. 6
- Citi Verified Fan Presale: Tuesday, Feb. 7 at 10 a.m. local time through Wednesday, Feb. 8 at 6 p.m. local time
- Verizon Presale: Thursday, Feb. 9 at 10 a.m. local time through Friday, Feb. 10 at 6 p.m. local time
- Ticketmaster Verified Fan Onsale: Saturday, Feb. 11
Group B Ticket Sales
This group includes dates in Minneapolis, Boston, Tampa, Miami, San Francisco, Seattle, and Dallas. Verified Fan Registration (BeyHive, Citi, Ticketmaster) is open until Thursday, Feb. 9 at 11:59 p.m. local time.
- BeyHive Verified Fan Presale: Monday, Feb. 13
- Citi Verified Fan Presale: Tuesday, Feb. 14 at 10 a.m. local time through Wednesday, Feb. 15 at 6 p.m. local time
- Verizon Presale: Thursday, Feb. 16 at 10 a.m. local time through Friday, Feb. 17 at 6 p.m. local time
- Ticketmaster Verified Fan Onsale: Saturday, Feb. 18
Group C Ticket Sales
This group includes dates in Nashville, Louisville, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Charlotte, St. Louis, Phoenix, Kansas City, New Orleans, and Philadelphia. Verified Fan Registration (BeyHive, Citi, Ticketmaster) is open until Thursday, Feb. 16 at 11:59 p.m. local time.
- BeyHive Verified Fan Presale: Monday, Feb. 20
- Citi Verified Fan Presale: Tuesday, Feb. 21 at 10 a.m. local time through Wednesday, Feb. 22 at 6 p.m. local time
- Verizon Presale: Thursday, Feb. 23 at 10 a.m. local time through Friday, Feb. 24 at 6 p.m. local time
- Ticketmaster Verified Fan Onsale: Saturday, Feb. 25
Get to know the full tour schedule so you can pick your ideal city/venue.
Here are all the dates/locaitons of Beyoncé’s Renaissance World Tour 2023:
- May 10, 2023 – Stockholm, SE – Friends Arena
- May 14, 2023 – Brussels, BE – King Baudouin Stadium
- May 17, 2023 – Cardiff, UK – Cardiff Principality Stadium
- May 20, 2023 – Edinburgh, UK – BT Murrayfield Stadium
- May 23, 2023 – Sunderland, UK – Stadium of Light
- May 26, 2023 – Paris, FR – Stade de France
- May 29, 2023 – London, UK – Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- May 30, 2023 – London, UK – Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- June 08, 2023 – Barcelona, ES – Olympic Stadium
- June 11, 2023 – Marseille, FR – Orange Velodrome
- June 15, 2023 – Cologne, DE – Rhein Energie Stadion
- June 17, 2023 – Amsterdam, NL – Johan Cruijff Arena
- June 21, 2023 – Hamburg, DE – Volksparkstadion
- June 24, 2023 – Frankfurt, DE – Deutsche Bank Park
- June 27, 2023 – Warsaw, PL – PGE Narodowy
North American Dates
- July 8, 2023 – Toronto, ON – Rogers Centre (Group A)
- July 12, 2023 – Philadelphia, PA – Lincoln Financial Field (Group C)
- July 15, 2023 – Nashville, TN – Nissan Stadium (Group C)
- July 17, 2023 – Louisville, KY – L&N Federal Credit Union Stadium (Group C)
- July 20, 2023 – Minneapolis, MN – Huntington Bank Stadium (Group B)
- July 22, 2023 – Chicago, IL – Soldier Field Stadium (Group A)
- July 26, 2023 – Detroit, MI – Ford Field (Group C)
- July 29, 2023 – East Rutherford, NJ – MetLife Stadium (Group A)
- Aug. 01, 2023 – Boston, MA – Gillette Stadium (Group B)
- Aug. 03, 2023 – Pittsburgh, PA – Acrisure Stadium (Group C)
- Aug. 05, 2023 – Washington, DC – FedEx Field (Group A)
- Aug. 09, 2023 – Charlotte, NC – Bank of America Stadium (Group C)
- Aug. 11, 2023 – Atlanta, GA – Mercedes-Benz Stadium (Group A)
- Aug. 16, 2023 – Tampa, FL – Raymond James Stadium (Group B)
- Aug. 18, 2023 – Miami, FL – Hard Rock Stadium (Group B)
- Aug. 21, 2023 – St. Louis, MO – Dome at America’s Center (Group C)
- Aug. 24, 2023 – Phoenix, AZ – State Farm Stadium (Group C)
- Aug. 26, 2023 – Las Vegas, NV – Allegiant Stadium (Group A)
- Aug. 30, 2023 – San Francisco, CA – Levi’s Stadium (Group B)
- Sept. 02, 2023 – Inglewood, CA – SoFi Stadium (Group A)
- Sept. 11, 2023 – Vancouver, BC – BC Place (Group A)
- Sept. 13, 2023 – Seattle, WA – Lumen Field (Group B)
- Sept. 18, 2023 – Kansas City, MO – GEHA Field At Arrowhead Stadium (Group C)
- Sept. 21, 2023 – Dallas, TX – AT&T Stadium (Group B)
- Sept. 23, 2023 – Houston, TX – NRG Stadium (Group A)
- Sept. 27, 2023 – New Orleans, LA – Caesars Superdome (Group C)